8.5 oz | 241 g
Burn time: 60 hours
Tepoztlán - Located outside of Mexico City, the ancient city of Tepoztlán has long been a center for healing and renewal. Profound scents of copal, patchouli and sandalwood bring awareness to your body and mind in the moment.
Top: Bonfire Smoke, Cedarwood Essential Oil*, Copal Accord
Mid: Patchouli Essential Oil*, Cade Oil, Eucalyptus
Base: Birch Essential Oil*, Guaiac Wood Essential Oil*, Sandalwood
ABOUT OUR FORMULA
Coco-Soy Wax Blend
Organic Cotton Wick
Non-toxic Luxury Fragrance
Palm Oil Free
Our glass vessels were hand blown by artisans in Mexico City. Be sure to use them for your favorite Margarita or Paloma once you’ve burned through your candle.
COMPLETE YOUR RITUAL
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- CMCecilia M.Verified Buyer16 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Absolutely love this scent!
- LRLiliana R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful
I love the scent! Amazing woodsy smell!
- DADenise A.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHome Fragrance
I love the scent of the candle but couldn't smell the true essence as it burned.
- CNCindy N.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!!!
I love this beautifully scented candle in such a beautiful reusable tumbler!
- SRSarah R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis one is the BEST
I bought all three candles to try tem out. This one was the best. Smelled nice and smokey like a fire pit. I will definitely buy this one again.