Nopalera Goddess T-Shirt
Made from 100% recycled fabric.
All shirts are Mens sizes available in: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
10% of net profits from these shirts go to Casa Cornelia in San Diego, CA.
For the past 28 years Casa Cornelia has been providing quality free immigration legal services to vulnerable asylum seekers, unaccompanied children, and victims of crime.
The back of the shirt says "Resiliencia Es Belleza"
Female model is wearing a size medium.
Male model is wearing a size large.
Nopalera Resiliencia Es Belleza
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- TBTitia Brands K.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice fit
Love the design and message. Soft T
- JSJacqueline S.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsShirt
Loved it soft and super cute
- MWMary W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNopalera T-Shirt Evokes Childhood Memories
I love the Nopalera logo! The bright color against the black t-shirt really pops, the size of the logo makes itself known but in a fashionable way. I am 60+ years old, grew up eating nopales. Even now, I know my mom will always have cooked nopales whenever I visit. So I love wearing the shirt that connects me to my childhood memories.
- SBSUNSHINE B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSOFTNESS AGAINST MY SKIN
I FELL OVER WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT THERE SHIRT WITH THE NOPALERA LOGO AND ITS BLACK (EVEN BETTER)! THE FABICS SOFTNESS FEELS COMFORTING AS A WARM HUG THAT KEEPS ME WARM ON RAINY AND COLD DAYS.
- CNCindy N.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars***Goddess T-Shirt***
This is a wonderful way to spread the Nopalera message <3