Nopalera Golden Goddess Tote
Handwoven by loom from an artisan collective in Chiapas, Mexico and screen printed in Oaxaca, Mexico.
100% Natural Cotton.
This item is a collaboration with This Is Latin America, an organization that celebrates diversity through an open trade platform. They look to support sustainability and preserve artisanal and millenary techniques.
17 inches wide x 14.5 inches high
Total height with handles: 24in
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- JAJudy Ann L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Rays of Our Lady
Love this Goddess tote for she represents all Latina's in her walk of standing one's own power. I love the Nopalera products and their fashion accessories. I can't wait to take her on my vacation.
- HRHabibe R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Bag
Love the material a bit boxy I would have added an 1in more to the length of the bag and the strings as well.
But I love my bag and genuine look and feel.
- AMAshley M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGoldenrod vibes
I said YES to this tote. I have been on a personal gold filled love myself journey as of late. This bag gives me good vibrations and I feel the community behind these products / the woman, the mothers, the ancestors, the crafters of these products. Thank you. Mas mucho. Wholeness!
- SBSUNSHINE B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE THIS BAG
LOVING THE TOTE BAG FOR MANY REASONS, THE NOPALERA LOGO, THE BRIGHT AND BOLDNESS OF THE YELLOW, THE SOFT FABIC AGAINST YOUR SKIN
- JMJeri M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTote Bag
Love it. It holds a lot and looks great.
I would love to see a bar shampoo to eliminate plastic bottles.